*No Fix No Fee Policy On All Straight Forward Micro-Soldering Services*
1. Select your service from the list below
2. Send only what we need to perform the service!
What do I send and where?
- For any Straight Forward iPhone board repair service please send the board only. A disassembly fee of $15.00 dollars will be applied to your order total if we must disassemble your device. We have our own tester phones of each model that we can place your board in to verify functionality before sending it back to you. We will not reassemble iPhones and we are not responsible for any missing or damaged components or accessories.
- For the iPad Mini and Mini 2 services, please send the board only. Please do not send third party iPad mini screens with your device as we will not be able to install these for you. Do not send us iPads that have not been disassembled for microsoldering. A disassembly fee of $15.00 dollars will be applied to your order total if we must disassemble your device. We will not reassemble iPads and we are not responsible for any missing or damaged components or accessories.
- For iPad 2, 3, 4, Air microsoldering repair services - send the board only. We have our own diagnostic test screens/housings. If you send us an intact device, we will charge a $15.00 dollar disassembly fee. We will not reassemble iPads and we are not responsible for any missing or damaged components or accessories.
- For Android phone microsoldering - send us the whole device.
- For "odd device" "Custom" microsoldering--send us only what you think we will need for the repair.
- For MacBook repair---send us the whole MacBook so we can be sure everything works in its native housing with its native hard drive. Assembly/disassembly is included for MacBook service.
- Shipping notes: USPS offers the most affordable rates--most phones and iPad minis will fit in the USPS priority flat rate box for $6
- Return shipping postage is the responsibility of the buyer. All shipping costs will not be refunded unless specified otherwise.
- Same day repair will be an extra fee of $89.00
3. Address your package to this address:
12240 SW 53RD St Suite 510
Cooper City, FL, 33330
4. Mail us your package and purchase the appropriate soldering service on our soldering services page. Fill out the form on the product page completely and to the best of your ability. Diagnostics will have their 30.00 charge applied to whatever repair may be necessary. We are not responsible for board's that cannot be repaired and reserve the right to refuse any repair at any time for any reason.
5. Unless a diagnostic service is requested, Diagnostics are the responsibility of the customer. GoKrazy Soldering is not responsible for any incorrect diagnostics by the customer nor any associated repair costs incurred due to an incorrect diagnostic.
6. Once the repair is tested, working and complete, your order status will update from "Awaiting Fulfillment" to "Shipped." At this point, we will provide you tracking information, a video of the device working, and email you with any information relevant to your repair.
7. If your device is not repairable, it will be shipped back to you (Diagnostic fee is non-refundable) at no extra cost. If you would like to donate your device, please let us know and we will offer you a discount on future services.
8. Please note that any device with underlying issues other than the original problem will not be covered under our policy. Also, we do not address Software issues of any kind. ie: A device with initial charging port or touch issue, that has an additional underlying problem with camera, wifi, signal, or software is not covered under our policy. We test and verify only Board Level Functionality, if you have a parts or housing problem this would be considered an underlying secondary issue which can be addressed for a seperate additional cost.
9. Your device must not have any previous board repair attempts, Software issues of any kind, liquid damage, bends, or other extreme physical damages. Devices with such issues may still be eligible for repair, but will not be covered under warranty or our "No Fix = No Fee" policy. Please include any previous repair or liquid damage history of the device. Software issues of any kind are not covered under any such warranty.
Questions? Please Contact Us : [email protected]