Current Top Sellers
Tempered Glass - iPhone 4 / 4s / 5 / 5s / 5c / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X - Clear / X - White / X - Black
- Made of real tempered glass that protects the original screen from shattering, with an industry leading hardness of 9H, just below diamond with a hardness of 10H. Provides super high definition clarity.
- Rounded edge designed to provide the smooth and naked iPhone screen experience as well as improved chip-resistance.
- Oleo phobic coating prevents excessive fingerprinting and oil stains, and makes the film easy to clean.
- Silicone bubble-free adhesive adheres to the phone's screen without any gaps or bubbles, leaving the touch sensitivity unaffected.
- Built-in anti-shatter film to protect you and your phone - if it does break, the tempered glass breaks into small pieces that stick together, making it safer for users.
Easy To Apply and Clean
- Special adhesive for easy application and removal
- Cut perfectly to size
- Comes in Retail packaging, includes polishing cloth, alcohol prep pad, and squeegee
RETURN & SHIPPING POLICY
Our policy lasts 180 days. If 180 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Effecctive 02/03/2016: If an LCD assembly is returned and determined to be in acceptable, working condition, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. The customer may also choose to have the LCD assembly shipped back to them.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase!
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 12240 SW 53RD ST Suite 510 Cooper City, Fl 33330
Alternatively, you may use the RMA form at the bottom of this page. If using this form, please be sure to fill out all fields as necessary.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12240 SW 53RD ST Suite 510 Cooper City, Fl 33330
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.